Win £500 worth of True Religion!
How to win?
- * enter your details in the form to qualify
- * increase your chances of winning by spreading the word using the Facebook and/or Twitter comment boxes below.
TRUE RELIGION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. This competition is operated by Zee & Co Online Ltd at New Court Bus Park, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7NS (company registration number 8047183).
- 2. The prize draw is open to competitors aged 18 years or over.
- 3. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 4. One entry per person per entry type (form, Facebook comment, Tweet). No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies, third parties, syndicate or group entries.
- 5. The promotion is not open to any Zee & Co Ltd or Zee & Co Online Ltd employees or their immediate families.
- 6. No purchase necessary to enter. By entering, you agree to be contacted by email if you are declared the winner. Entrants agree to receive newsletters from www.zeeandco.co.uk which you are free to opt out of at any time.
- 7. Normal Zee & Co Ltd terms and conditions apply. Our standard terms and conditions can be found on our website, www.zeeandco.co.uk/mens/terms-conditions
- 8. The closing date for entries is 22nd December 2016.
- 9. The prize consists of the following: True Religion products worth £500. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- 10. One winner will be chosen at random.
- 11. The winner will be notified via their specified email address within 28 days of the closing date, and are required to respond to the email within 7 days of notification. If a winner does not respond within the 7 day window, we reserve the right to randomly award another entrant the prize, whereby the same terms and conditions apply.
- 12. Once a winner has responded (within the 7 day time limit), they have 14 days to select their prize up to a maximum value of £500. The winner's name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes to Zee & Co within one month after the published closing date or may be published on the Zee & Co website or through the Zee & Co social media platforms.
- 13. Zee & Co Ltd reserve the right to exclude an entrant if proven that the person is in breach of our competition’s terms and conditions.
- 14. These terms & conditions will be construed in accordance to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts shall prevail.
- 15. Any enquiry relating to this competition should be sent to email@example.com.
- 16. True Religion, Zee & Co Online and Zee & Co Ltd. are not liable for any costs, claims, damages or loss suffered by any person when entering the competition.