Ensuring your goods arrive safely to you is of utmost importance to us which is why we need a signature on all deliveries.
|United Kingdom - Buy Online & Collect in-store - 1-5 business days||Free Postage|
|United Kingdom - Non-Sale Orders over £80 with DPD 1-3 business days||Free Postage|
|United Kingdom - Orders under £80 (including sale orders) with DPD 1-3 business days||£4.50|
|United Kingdom - Royal Mail Special Delivery - 1-3 business days||£8.00|
|United Kingdom - Royal Mail Standard Delivery - 3-5 business days||£2.80|
|United Kingdom - DPD Saturday Delivery - order to be made BEFORE 10am Friday||£8.00|
|United Kingdom - DPD Sunday Delivery - order to be made BEFORE 10am Friday||£9.00|
|European Community (EU) – approx 2-8 days||£12.50|
|International (All other destinations) – approx 3-10 days||£20.00|
- Please note that due to customer demand, order processing and deliveries may take slightly longer during our sale period.
- Some areas of the UK are not applicable to next working day, Saturday and Sunday delivery due to courier restrictions. Your local area can be checked via http://www.dpd.co.uk/service_lookup.jsp
- Although we will strive to dispatch most orders for next day delivery, we would ask that you allow between 1-5 days for receipt of goods. If you have not received your order within seven days, please contact our customer services.
- Upon dispatch you will receive an email providing your delivery tracking number.
- The majority of orders received Monday-Friday will generally be dispatched the same day subject to credit and security clearance. Orders received after 10.00am or at weekends or public holidays, will normally be sent on the next working day.
- If there is a problem with your order preventing us from dispatching, we will normally contact you within 24 hours of the order being received by us or on the next working day (subject to bank holidays).
- For security reasons, occasionally Zee & Co may request proof of identity and address or may only be able to ship orders to the billing address. If ID is requested, we are unable to dispatch the order (or hold the goods) until the ID has been received.
- Deliveries are normally made next working day unless being sent outside of the UK or subject to the above conditions.
- All deliveries are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery, DPD UK or other secure courier service.
- Please ensure that someone is available at your delivery address to accept the goods, as a signature is always required.
- If you are not at home for your delivery, your parcel may be left at a neighbours address where a signature will still be required. If you do not wish your item to be signed for by a neighbour, please contact our Customer Services Department on email@example.com.
Free UK Postage
- Zee & Co is currently offering FREE UK postage on all non-sale orders over £80.
Click & Collect
- Click & Collect allows you to purchase goods online and collect in-store. There are no delivery charges and and you can collect when it suits you.
- Please note that Zee & Co is committed to protecting customers against fraud. To assist with this, Zee & Co only offer the click & collect service on payments which are 3d secured as this allows your own bank to confirm your identity (the 3d Secure feature enables the shopper to enter a password to confirm their identity with the card issuer).
- Your order will usually reach your preferred branch within 1 hour – 4 days.
- Our Customer Care Department will send an email once the order has been despatched stating the earliest collection time.
- Once your order is available for collection, your items will be held for 14 days after which time your order will be cancelled and the payment returned to the original payment method.
- When collecting your order, please bring a copy of your Click & Collect order confirmation or mobile phone email confirmation plus identification such as passport or driving licence.
- Please note that Zee & Co may withdraw the Click and Collect service during peak periods.
- For store addresses and opening times, please click here.
- Zee & Co are able to refund UK VAT costs to countries outside of the European Union. Please place an order as normal and the UK VAT will automatically be deducted from your order. Please note that all goods must be exported to outside the EU for VAT costs to be deducted.
- Zee & Co does not charge any customs duties on International shipments or any destination outside of the EU. If any additional customs charges are incurred during your shipment, they are not calculated or monitored by us nor are they the responsibility of Zee & Co.
- We recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your on-line order with Zee & Co.
- Please note that we are unable to declare incorrect information on customs declaration forms.
- Please note that we are unable to sell Barbour products to outside the UK.
- Please note that if a delivery is unable to be delivered after repeated attempts or you refuse a delivery, the returns postage will be deducted from your order refund.
This Delivery policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.