Fast Worldwide Delivery
Ensuring your goods arrive safely to you is of utmost importance to us which is why we need a signature on all deliveries.
|United Kingdom - Buy Online & Collect in-store - 1-5 business days||Free Postage|
|United Kingdom - Non-sale orders over £80 with DPD 1-3 business days||Free Postage|
|United Kingdom - Orders under £80 (including sale orders) with DPD 1-3 business days||£4.99|
|United Kingdom - DPD Saturday Delivery - order to be made BEFORE 10am Friday||£8.00|
|United Kingdom - DPD Sunday Delivery - order to be made BEFORE 10am Friday||£9.00|
|Channel Islands & Isle of Man - Royal Mail Special Delivery||£8.00|
|International (All other destinations, exclusions below) - DHL - available through our partner Global-E - shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your shopping basket.||Variable|
* For international orders (outside EU destinations): please note that if your order exceeds a reasonable volume, Zee & Co may contact you in regard of the postal charges as if the weight of the order exceeds our standard courier, we may request that further postal charges are paid prior to shipping your order. In this unlikely eventuality, you may of course cancel your order prior to goods dispatch whereby you will receive a full refund.
- Please note that due to customer demand, order processing and deliveries may take slightly longer during our sale period.
- Some areas of the UK are not applicable to next working day, Saturday and Sunday delivery due to courier restrictions. Your local area can be checked via http://www.dpd.co.uk/service_lookup.jsp
- Although we will strive to dispatch most orders for next day delivery, we would ask that you allow between 1-5 days for receipt of goods. If you have not received your order within seven days, please contact our customer services.
- If your shipping address is in Northern Ireland, we can only offer a DPD 2-day shipping option.
- Upon dispatch you will receive an email providing your delivery tracking number.
- The majority of UK orders received Monday-Friday will generally be dispatched the same day subject to credit and security clearance. Orders received after 10.00am or at weekends or public holidays, will normally be sent on the next working day.
- If there is a problem with your order preventing us from dispatching, we will normally contact you within 24 hours of the order being received by us or on the next working day (subject to bank holidays).
- For security reasons, occasionally Zee & Co may request proof of identity and address or may only be able to ship orders to the billing address. If ID is requested, we are unable to dispatch the order (or hold the goods) until the ID has been received.
- Deliveries are normally made next working day unless being sent outside of the UK or subject to the above conditions.
- All deliveries that are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery, DPD UK or other secure courier service.
- Please ensure that someone is available at your delivery address to accept the goods, as a signature/image is usually required.
- If you are not at home for your delivery, your parcel may be delivered at a neighbours address. If you do not wish your item to be delivered to a neighbour, please contact our Customer Services Department on email@example.com.
Free UK Postage
- Zee & Co is currently offering FREE UK postage on all non-sale orders over £80.
Click & Collect
- Click & Collect allows you to purchase goods online and collect in-store. There are no delivery charges and and you can collect when it suits you.
- Please note that Zee & Co is committed to protecting customers against fraud. To assist with this, Zee & Co only offer the click & collect service on payments which are 3d secured as this allows your own bank to confirm your identity (the 3d Secure feature enables the shopper to enter a password to confirm their identity with the card issuer).
- Your order will usually reach your preferred branch within 24 - 48 hours.
- Our Customer Care Department will send an email once the order has been despatched stating the earliest collection time.
- Once your order is available for collection, your items will be held for 14 days after which time your order will be cancelled and the payment returned to the original payment method.
- When collecting your order, please bring a copy of your Click & Collect order confirmation or mobile phone email confirmation plus address identification such as driving licence, recent bank or utility statement.
- Please note that Zee & Co may withdraw the Click and Collect service during peak periods.
- For store addresses and opening times, please click here.
- Prices honoured in-store
- For the following countries, duties and taxes are included within the product prices - EU, Australia, New Zealand and Norway.
- For the following countries, duties are included within the product price and taxes are paid by the customer at checkout - Canada and United States.
- For the following countries, the customer has the option to pay duties and taxes at the checkout or on arrival - All other countries not mentioned above.
- Please note that we are unable to declare incorrect information on customs declaration forms.
- Please note that if a delivery is unable to be delivered after repeated attempts or you refuse a delivery, the returns postage will be deducted from your order refund.
- At the current time we are unable to ship to the following countries: Angola, Burkina Faso, Belarus, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cameroon, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Equatorial Guinea, Russia, Sierra Leone, Togo, Ukraine, Uganda, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Rwanda and Chad.
Information for customers in Taiwan
Due to a Customs regulation change by Taiwanese customs, all nationals are now required to be registered with Customs in order to receive the shipments. This can be done via 2 methods:
- Through a mobile app called EzWay.
- Through the Customs website, see link below.
The recipient will only need to register once with customs, please note failure to do this may lead to customs delays or returns. More information can be found on the website: https://etaipei.customs.gov.tw/
Information for customers Spain
Due to a Customs regulation change by Spanish customs, if you are placing an order to be delivered to Spain, you will be required to provide your Personal Identification Number for Customs purposes. Please look out for an email from our shipping partner Global-E/DHL requesting this information.
If you are ordering to a business address in Spain, you will be required to enter your Companies EORI number instead.
Failure to provide the above information correctly may result in your order being cancelled, or failed Customs clearance.