White Earth Polo Shirt
Enter your name and email address and we'll let you know if your size becomes available.
- Garment Fit: True to size
- Measurement: Size M has a 69.8 cm body length (front and back), a 44.4 cm shoulder width, and a 52.1 cm chest
|EU/FR/IT||Chest (inches)||Chest (cm)|
Sizes given may vary between brands and products due to cut, fit and fabric. Please use the size guide for general guidance only and if you require further assistance, please contact Customer Care.
Polo Ralph Lauren Earth Polo Shirt in White
The Earth Polo by Ralph Lauren arrives in a white colourway and has been created from an innovative fabric produced entirely from plastic bottles and is part of the brand's global commitment to recycling 170 million plastic bottles by 2025. For each Earth Polo produced, approximately 12 fewer bottles end up in the world's oceans and landfills.
- White colour base
- Custom slim fit
- Made from 100% polyester
- Dyed using a unique process that uses no water in the application of the dye
- Ribbed polo collar
- Two-button placket
- Short sleeves
- Ribbed armbands and tennis tail
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest
- Machine washable
- Style Number: 710751221
|Fit:||Custom slim fit|
|Neckline:||Ribbed polo collar|
|Dimensions/Size:||Size M has a 69.8 cm body length (front and back), a 44.4 cm shoulder width, and a 52.1 cm chest|
|Display:||Signature embroidered pony at the left chest|
|Garment Care:||Machine wash at 30 degrees|
|Fit:||Custom slim fit|
- United Kingdom - Orders (non-sale) over £80: FREE (see full T&Cs)
- United Kingdom - DPD delivery (including sale items): £4.50
- United Kingdom - Royal Mail Special Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Saturday Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Sunday Delivery: £9.00
- United Kingdom - Premier Shipping for a whole Year: £9.99
- Click & Collect - Get your order delivered to your nearest store
- European Community (EU): £12.50
- All other destinations: £20.00
For full information on our shipping options, please click here.
At Zee & Co. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us and even though we inspect every item before an order is shipped, we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item to us for a refund. For your ease we offer several return options.
Orders placed from 1st October 2020 can be returned for a refund up until 5th January 2021, subject to our returns policy terms and conditions.STANDARD RETURNS
If you would like to return your purchase (sale or non-sale) for a refund, simply return your item(s) within 21 days of receipt and enclose either a copy of your original invoice or returns procedure guide (which you will find enclosed within your order).
For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.FREE UK ROYAL MAIL RETURNS
Please complete the details on the Returns Procedure Guide (which you will find enclosed with your order) and return the information with the unwanted item(s). Attach the Royal Mail returns label to the outer packaging of the parcel and drop into an official UK Post Office. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
If your parcel does not contain a returns label or form you can print off a new label here.ZEE & CO STORES (THIS SERVICE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE)
Simply take your delivery note or order confirmation and the product you wish to return or exchange to a Zee & Co Branch and inform the sales assistant you purchased the item online. Please note that the refund must return back onto the original card used. For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.