Premier ShippingPremier Delivery UK for unlimited Standard delivery for a whole year.
Terms and Conditions:
- To take advantage of the Premier Shipping Service, select the £9.99 Premier Delivery option at checkout and when you next purchase from Zee & Co, the postage value will automatically be applied at checkout when selecting the Premier Delivery option. You will then receive FREE delivery or Click & Collect collection on your orders for a whole year subject to our fair use policy (i.e. a maximum of 4 orders under a minimum value of £30 per order and the T&C's below). Don't forget to select the premier delivery option at checkout.
- When you join Zee & Co Premier Shipping your membership is valid for a 12-month period from the date of purchase. You need a registered Zee & Co customer account to subscribe and be logged into your customer account to use Zee & Co Premier Shipping.
- You can cancel your membership within 14 days of ordering by emailing Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your membership within 14 days of being initiated, a full refund of your membership fee will be given provided you have not made any eligible purchases using the Zee & Co Premier Delivery.
- Once an eligible purchase has been made your membership cannot be cancelled by the customer.
- Premier Delivery is only available for delivery to UK addresses and entitles you to free next week day delivery if ordered before 10am Monday-Thursday (excluding these postcodes: AB31-56, BF (All), BT (ALL), GY (All), HS (All), IM (All), IV (All), JE (All), KA27-28, KW (All), PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE (ALL) which are usually placed on a 48 hour delivery service. Delivery is excluded on Public Holidays.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer our Premier Shipping to our Channel Island or Isle of Man customers.
- Unlimited orders - there is no limit on how many times you may order within the 12-month membership period (subject to our fair use policy of a maximum 4 orders under a minimum value of £30 per order).
- It is your responsibility to ensure you use Zee & Co Premier Shipping in accordance with the terms and conditions. Any breach will result in the termination of your membership and no refund will be given.
- Zee & Co will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure is beyond reasonable expectations.
- Zee & Co reserves the right to accept or refuse membership and to change any terms and conditions at our discretion.
- You will be informed of any significant changes to these terms and conditions. All other Zee & Co terms and conditions apply.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
Premier Delivery is strictly for personal use only and must not be used for business, re-sale or wholesale purposes.
You can order as many times as you want but this is subject to a fair use policy – we need to make sure people are not taking advantage of this great proposition which may include making excessive use of, or placing unusual burdens on, the service (e.g. ordering and returning beyond what would reasonably be expected of someone using the service for personal use).
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
We may terminate a Premier Delivery subscription at any time and you will be given a prorated refund based on the number of full months left on your subscription. A refund will not be given if we suspect or discover (in our sole discretion) that use of Premier Delivery:
- has been in breach of these terms and conditions; and/or
- has been for business, re-sale or wholesale purposes, or for any purpose other than can be reasonably expected of someone using the service for personal use; and/or
- involves fraud or misuse or is otherwise detrimental to Zee & Co's interests.
If we suspect or discover such conduct, we may suspend or terminate a Premier Delivery subscription, refuse or cancel order(s) (even if we have previously confirmed an order).
We’ll try to contact you if this happens, but if this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Care and they’ll be happy to speak to you about it.
If we suspect or discover that a Premier Delivery subscription has been used in breach of these terms and conditions, we have the right to recoup all our direct delivery costs and losses from the account holder.
CHANGES TO T&CS
We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership and to change any terms and conditions at our discretion.