Premier ShippingPremier Delivery UK for unlimited Standard delivery for a whole year.
Terms and Conditions:
- To take advantage of the Premier Shipping Service, select the £9.99 Premier Delivery option at checkout and when you next purchase from Zee & Co, the postage value will automatically be applied at checkout when selecting the Premier Delivery option. You will then receive FREE delivery or Click & Collect collection on your orders for a whole year subject to our fair use policy (i.e. a maximum of 4 orders under a minimum value of £30 per order). Don't forget to select the premier delivery option at checkout.
- When you join Zee & Co Premier Shipping your membership is valid for a 12-month period from the date of purchase. You need a registered Zee & Co customer account to subscribe and be logged into your customer account to use Zee & Co Premier Shipping.
- You can cancel your membership within 14 days of ordering by emailing Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your membership within 14 days of being initiated, a full refund of your membership fee will be given provided you have not made any eligible purchases using the Zee & Co Premier Delivery.
- Once an eligible purchase has been made your membership cannot be cancelled by the customer.
- Premier Delivery is only available for delivery to UK addresses and entitles you to free next week day delivery if ordered before 10am Monday-Thursday (excluding these postcodes: AB31-56, BF (All), BT (ALL), GY (All), HS (All), IM (All), IV (All), JE (All), KA27-28, KW (All), PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE (ALL) which are usually placed on a 48 hour delivery service. Delivery is excluded on Public Holidays.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer our Premier Shipping to our Channel Island customers.
- Unlimited orders - there is no limit on how many times you may order within the 12-month membership period (subject to our fair use policy of a maximum 4 orders under a minimum value of £30 per order).
- It is your responsibility to ensure you use Zee & Co Premier Shipping in accordance with the terms and conditions. Any breach will result in the termination of your membership and no refund will be given.
- Zee & Co will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure is beyond reasonable expectations.
- Zee & Co reserves the right to accept or refuse membership and to change any terms and conditions at our discretion.
- You will be informed of any significant changes to these terms and conditions. All other Zee & Co terms and conditions apply.