At Zee & Co. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us and even though we inspect every item before an order is shipped, we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item to us for either a refund or exchange.
Return items to a Zee & Co Branch:
Simply bring your delivery note or order confirmation and the product you wish to return or exchange to a Zee & Co Branch and inform the sales assistant you purchased the item online. Please note that the refund must return back onto the original card used.
Free UK Royal Mail Returns - UK Only:
Please complete the details on the Returns Procedure Guide (which you will find enclosed with your order) and return the information with the unwanted item(s). Attach the Royal Mail returns label to the outer packaging of the parcel and drop into an official UK Post Office. If your parcel does not contain a returns label or form you can print off a new label here.
Please ensure that you obtain proof of postage. Please note that this FREEPOST service does not include insurance to the value of the goods. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by Zee & Co.
Please note that the maximum size for free Royal Mail returns for parcels is under 5kg and 61cm x 46cm x 46cm in size.
Standard Returns Policy
If you would like to return your purchase, simply return the item(s) within 14 days of receipt and enclose either a copy of your original invoice or the returns procedure guide (which you will find enclosed with your order). On receipt of the returned items, we will re-credit the original purchaser’s credit card with a full refund (excluding your original delivery charge). Please allow up to seven working days for the funds to reflect on your account.
If you are outside Europe it is extremely important to declare the goods as 'returned for refund goods' on the customs declaration as Zee & Co will not be held liable for any import duties. If this instruction is not carried out, the cost of any customs duties may be deducted from your refund value or the item may be returned back to you at your cost.
- Please return all goods in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc intact. Ensure that you do not try on the garment in a smoky atmosphere or wear aftershave or deodorant which may leave scent or marks on the garment.
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns on underwear.
- Shoe boxes are classed as part of a product and should be wrapped appropriately so that we receive the shoes and box in a saleable condition.
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery and ensure suitability and fit before removing any attached tags.
- If an item is not being returned due to any issue under the Sale of Goods Act and is not in a saleable condition, Zee & Co may refuse the return or charge a deduction from the original cost of your order.
- All exchanges are offered subject to product availability.
- Please note that overseas customers will be liable for any shipping costs for exchanges.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery.
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by Zee & Co.
- Sorry, we don’t refund the gift wrap cost if you decide to return a gift wrapped item. This doesn’t affect your legal rights.
- Please note that we only offer one free postage exchange per order.
- We need to ensure that our returns remain sustainable for us and for the environment. Therefore, if we notice an unusual pattern, we may investigate and take action. It's very unlikely to affect you, but we wanted to give you a heads up.
Items should be returned to the following address:
- Customer Services
- Zee & Co Ltd
- New Court Business Park
- Perry Road
- CM18 7NS
Please note that customers are responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or if the item is faulty.
If an exchange is required, simply return the original item(s) within 14 days of receipt and enclose either a copy of your original invoice or the returns procedure guide (which you will find enclosed with your order) and state which item/colour/size you require for the exchange.
Please return all goods in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc intact. Ensure that you do not try on the garment in a smoky atmosphere or wear aftershave or deodorant which may leave scent or marks on the garment.
As soon as the item(s) are returned and received back by Zee & Co, we will process the exchange as soon as possible. Please note that any increase in price will need to be paid for by the customer before the replacement item can be despatched. If the value of the exchanged goods is lower, the difference will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card.
Please note that we can only exchange purchases once per order.
Right to Cancel
If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel under the Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83 ("CRD") and Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("CCR"). You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform Zee & Co Online Ltd, New Court Business Park, Perry Road, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7NS England, Telephone +44 (0) 1279 432078, facsimile +44 (0) 1279 424080, or email email@example.com of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail stating that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts Regulations). You may use the Cancellation Form but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery once we have received all (not part) of your order to the specified address below (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Return address:Zee & Co Online Ltd
New Court Business Park
Please take reasonable care of the goods as we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you all (not part) goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
If the order was placed with delivery within the United Kingdom, we will bear the cost of returning the goods providing that our postal returns policy is followed. If you prefer a courier collection for returns, please email our Customer Care Team on firstname.lastname@example.org who will arrange this for you. Please note that there is a £9 charge for this additional returns service.
If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned goods are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
If the order was placed with delivery outside of the United Kingdom, you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Attachment A - Cancellation Form
This Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.