Tax Free Shipping
- VAT stands for Value added tax. The current UK rate is 20%.
- Deliveries sent to customers who live outside of the EU are exempt from paying UK VAT. If you live outside the UK but are sending to a UK address the VAT still applies to the sale. The VAT will be deducted at checkout stage for orders exported outside the EU.
- Goods outside the EU may be subject to local import tax which you are responsible for where these costs apply. If customs charges do apply, you will be contacted to let you know the cost. Until the customs charges have been paid, your goods may be held by customs as it is your responsibility to pay any local authority charges to release the goods.
- Please note that we are unable to dispatch Adidas Originals or Adidas affiliated products outside the EU.
- Please be aware that if you choose not to pay the import taxes, we reserve the right to charge any additional costs incurred to Zee & Co.
- Please note that we are unable to declare incorrect information on customs declaration forms.