Originals Black Nite Jogger Trainers
adidas Originals Nite Jogger Trainers in Core Black/Grey Six/Orange
Released in 1980, the adidas Nite Jogger trainers were the first ladies reflective urban runner footwear and this modernised take on the shoe offers that same weather-ready build with an added CORDURA® Ballistic fabric and water-resistant finish. An additional Responsive Boost in the midsole provides exceptional all-day comfort.
- Core Black/Grey Six/Orange colour base
- Regular fit
- Front lace-up fastening
- CORDURA® Ballistic fabric and suede upper
- Rubber outsole
- Textile lining
- Weather-resistant finish
- Reflective details
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Comfortable OrthoLite® sockliner
- Lightweight and supportive feel
- Contrast green Trefoil logo to the tongue
- Contrast orange colouration to the laces and collar
- Style Number: EE5549
|Upper:||CORDURA® Ballistic fabric and suede|
|Extra Features:||Contrast trefoil logo to the tongue|
|Material Composition:||Suede, rubber, textile|
- United Kingdom - Orders (non-sale) over £80: FREE (see full T&Cs)
- United Kingdom - DPD delivery (including sale items): £4.50
- United Kingdom - Royal Mail Special Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Saturday Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Sunday Delivery: £9.00
- United Kingdom - Premier Shipping for a whole Year: £9.99
- Click & Collect - Get your order delivered to your nearest store
- European Community (EU): £12.50
- All other destinations: £20.00
For full information on our shipping options, please click here.
At Zee & Co. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us and even though we inspect every item before an order is shipped, we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item to us for a refund. For your ease we offer several return options.STANDARD RETURNS
If you would like to return your purchase (sale or non-sale) for a refund, simply return your item(s) within 21 days of receipt and enclose either a copy of your original invoice or returns procedure guide (which you will find enclosed within your order).
For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.FREE UK ROYAL MAIL RETURNS
Please complete the details on the Returns Procedure Guide (which you will find enclosed with your order) and return the information with the unwanted item(s). Attach the Royal Mail returns label to the outer packaging of the parcel and drop it into an official UK Post Office. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
If your parcel does not contain a free UK Royal Mail returns label, please contact our Customer Care team to obtain a new one. You can print off a new Returns Procedure Guide here.ZEE & CO STORES
Simply take your delivery note or order confirmation and the product you wish to return or exchange to a Zee & Co Branch and inform the sales assistant you purchased the item online. Please note that the refund must return back onto the original card used. For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.
You May Also Like
Fabulous but too small for me????These trainers were fabulous but I am sad to say don’t fit so will be returning them!