Originals Grey Ozweego Trainers
adidas Originals Ozweego Trainers in Grey Four/Clear Brown/Ash Silver
These classic adidas Originals Ozweego Trainers are a retake of the late '90s and early '00s style. Fusing retro elements with futuristic design lines, the trainers arrive in a mix of mesh, suede and smooth TPU, with targeted support in the forefoot and heel to make for supremely comfortable footwear.
- Grey Four/Clear Brown/Ash Silver colour base
- Fit is typically one half size small: Choose half size up from your regular size
- Soft and lightweight
- Hugs the foot
- Front lace-up closure
- Mesh upper with suede and TPU overlays
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
- Eyestay collar tube for even pressure distribution across the foot
- Adiprene+ forefoot cushioning
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Adiprene heel cushioning
- Signature 1998 style with distincrtive midsole lines
- Retro-inspired translucent nylon support tube
- Style Number: EE5718
|Extra Features:||Translucent nylon support tube|
|Material Composition:||Mesh, suede, TPU, rubber, textile|
- United Kingdom - Orders (non-sale) over £80: FREE (see full T&Cs)
- United Kingdom - DPD delivery (including sale items): £4.50
- United Kingdom - Royal Mail Special Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Saturday Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Sunday Delivery: £9.00
- United Kingdom - Premier Shipping for a whole Year: £9.99
- Click & Collect - Get your order delivered to your nearest store
- European Community (EU): £12.50
- All other destinations: £20.00
For full information on our shipping options, please click here.
At Zee & Co. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us and even though we inspect every item before an order is shipped, we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item to us for either a refund or exchange. For your ease we offer several return options.
Orders placed from 1st October 2020 can be returned for a refund up until 5th January 2021, subject to our returns policy terms and conditions.
Our stores will be unable to accept any online order returns on the 26th, 27th and 28th December 2020.STANDARD RETURNS
If you would like to return your purchase (sale or non-sale) for a refund or exchange, simply return your item(s) within 14 days of receipt and enclose either a copy of your original invoice or returns procedure guide (which you will find enclosed within your order).
For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.FREE UK ROYAL MAIL RETURNS
Please complete the details on the Returns Procedure Guide (which you will find enclosed with your order) and return the information with the unwanted item(s). Attach the Royal Mail returns label to the outer packaging of the parcel and drop into an official UK Post Office. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
If your parcel does not contain a returns label or form you can print off a new label here.COURIER COLLECTION - £9.00
If you would prefer a courier collection for returns, please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0)1279 432078 who will arrange this for you. Please note that there is a £9.00 courier charge for this additional returns service that will need to be taken over the telephone. For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.ZEE & CO STORES
Simply take your delivery note or order confirmation and the product you wish to return or exchange to a Zee & Co Branch and inform the sales assistant you purchased the item online. Please note that the refund must return back onto the original card used. For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.