Navy Chilliwack Bomber Jacket
Enter your name and email address and we'll let you know if your size becomes available.
- Garment Fit: Tendency to come up larger than standard
- Measurement: Measures approx: 21" armpit to armpit, 23" nape to hem
Sizes given may vary between brands and products due to cut, fit and fabric. Please use the size guide for general guidance only and if you require further assistance, please contact Customer Care.
Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jacket in Navy
The Canada Goose Chilliwack bomber jacket has been designed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North offering the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. Featuring an attached drawcord fastening hood with a removable genuine fur ruff the adjustable tunnel hood can be shaped to stand up to extreme winds. Complete with ribbed trims to the waistband and cuffs the zip fastening front is concealed with a reinforced button fastening storm placket. This ultra-durable jacket is created to stay dry and warm in extreme conditions.
- Navy colour base
- Regular fit
- Bomber hip length
- 100% nylon
- Hutterite duck down and feather filling
- Attached hood with removable genuine fur trim
- Stretch ribbed waistband and cuffs
- Canada Goose logo patch on sleeve
- Storm flap over zip fastening
- 2 lower handwarmer pockets, 2 chest pockets, 1 inner pocket
- Made in Canada
- Dry clean only
- Style Number: 7999L67
|Sleeve Type:||Long sleeves with stretch ribbed cuffs|
|Hem:||Stretch ribbed waistband|
|Fastening:||Zip fastening with storm flap|
|Pockets:||2 lower handwarmer pockets, Two chest pockets, 1 sleeve pocket, 1 inner pocket|
|Dimensions/Size:||Measures approx: 21" armpit to armpit, 23" nape to hem|
|Material Composition:||Outer - 85%polyester/15% cotton, Lining - 100% nylon, Filling - 80% duck down/20% duck feather|
|Garment Care:||Dry clean only|
- United Kingdom - Orders (non-sale) over £80: FREE (see full T&Cs)
- United Kingdom - DPD delivery (including sale items): £4.50
- United Kingdom - Royal Mail Special Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Saturday Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Sunday Delivery: £9.00
- United Kingdom - Premier Shipping for a whole Year: £9.99
- Click & Collect - Get your order delivered to your nearest store
- European Community (EU): £12.50
- All other destinations: £20.00
For full information on our shipping options, please click here.
At Zee & Co. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us and even though we inspect every item before an order is shipped, we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item to us for a refund. For your ease we offer several return options.STANDARD RETURNS
If you would like to return your purchase (sale or non-sale) for a refund, simply return your item(s) within 21 days of receipt and enclose either a copy of your original invoice or returns procedure guide (which you will find enclosed within your order).
For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.FREE UK ROYAL MAIL RETURNS
Please complete the details on the Returns Procedure Guide (which you will find enclosed with your order) and return the information with the unwanted item(s). Attach the Royal Mail returns label to the outer packaging of the parcel and drop it into an official UK Post Office. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
If your parcel does not contain a free UK Royal Mail returns label, please contact our Customer Care team to obtain a new one. You can print off a new Returns Procedure Guide here.ZEE & CO STORES
Simply take your delivery note or order confirmation and the product you wish to return or exchange to a Zee & Co Branch and inform the sales assistant you purchased the item online. Please note that the refund must return back onto the original card used. For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.