Shelbourne Grey Parka
- Garment Fit: Tendency to come up larger than standard
- Measurement: Armpit to armpit approximately 17" Nape to Hem approximately 33"
Sizes given may vary between brands and products due to cut, fit and fabric. Please use the size guide for general guidance only and if you require further assistance, please contact Customer Care.
Canada Goose Shelbourne Parka in Grey
A most reliable ally for adverse weather conditions comes this most desirable designer jacket that's capable of withstanding sub-zero temperatures thanks to its water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric and durable quilted shell with feather-down padding. Further features include a snap button and zip fastening with inner wind guard and outer storm flap, long sleeves with snap-fastening sleeve tabs and an elasticated rib knit cuffs. The jacket is equipped with multiple pockets, including two exterior fleece-lined pockets and an inner media pocket with headphone access, The design is complete with an authentic signature branded plaque to the left arm and a tunnel adjustable hood with a corded toggle drawstring and detachable coyote fur trim.
- Grey base colour
- Tonal collar
- Detachable Coyote fur trim
- Side snap button pockets
- Fleece lined pockets
- Quilted duck down padding
- Elasticated rib knit cuffs
- Signature designer branded plaque
- Inner media pocket with headphone access
- Adjustable toggle corded drawstring tunnel hood
- Style number - Canada Goose 3802L120
|Sleeve Type:||Long sleeve|
|Zip:||Two way zip|
|Pockets:||Two front press stud ppockets|
|Hood:||Corded drawstring hood|
|Dimensions/Size:||Armpit to armpit approximately 17" Nape to Hem approximately 33"|
|Extra Features:||Twin vents with press stud closure|
|Material Composition:||Shell: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton|
- United Kingdom - Orders (non-sale) over £80: FREE (see full T&Cs)
- United Kingdom - DPD delivery (including sale items): £4.50
- United Kingdom - Royal Mail Special Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Saturday Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Sunday Delivery: £9.00
- United Kingdom - Premier Shipping for a whole Year: £9.99
- Click & Collect - Get your order delivered to your nearest store
- European Community (EU): £12.50
- All other destinations: £20.00
For full information on our shipping options, please click here.
At Zee & Co. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us and even though we inspect every item before an order is shipped, we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item to us for a refund. For your ease we offer several return options.STANDARD RETURNS
If you would like to return your purchase (sale or non-sale) for a refund, simply return your item(s) within 21 days of receipt and enclose either a copy of your original invoice or returns procedure guide (which you will find enclosed within your order).
For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.FREE UK ROYAL MAIL RETURNS
Please complete the details on the Returns Procedure Guide (which you will find enclosed with your order) and return the information with the unwanted item(s). Attach the Royal Mail returns label to the outer packaging of the parcel and drop it into an official UK Post Office. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
If your parcel does not contain a free UK Royal Mail returns label, please contact our Customer Care team to obtain a new one. You can print off a new Returns Procedure Guide here.ZEE & CO STORES
Simply take your delivery note or order confirmation and the product you wish to return or exchange to a Zee & Co Branch and inform the sales assistant you purchased the item online. Please note that the refund must return back onto the original card used. For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.