Black/Camel Ikat Maxi Frill Dress
Hayley Menzies Ikat Maxi Frill Dress in Black and Camel
This delicate but daring ikat print maxi is cinched at the waist with a matching belt to create an hourglass silhouette with layered frill lace details at the neckline. The skirt hangs straight down with a side split. Pair with kitten heels for the perfect wedding outfit.
- Camel and Black
- Hayey Menzie Ikat Frill Maxie Dress
- One large side slit
- Pearl-button fastening to the back
- Concealed side zip
- Spaghetti straps
- Frilled shoulder design with a white border
- Leopard pattern print
- Pure Silk fabric
- Matching belt
- Style Number: MAXIFRILL
|Sleeve Type:||Spaghetti Straps|
|Fastening:||Pearl-button and side zip|
|Dimensions/Size:||S/Measures Approx 18" armpit to armpit and 57" nape to hem|
|Material Composition:||100% Silk|
|Garment Care:||Dry clean only|
- United Kingdom - Orders (non-sale) over £80: FREE (see full T&Cs)
- United Kingdom - DPD delivery (including sale items): £4.50
- United Kingdom - Royal Mail Special Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Saturday Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Sunday Delivery: £9.00
- United Kingdom - Premier Shipping for a whole Year: £9.99
- Click & Collect - Get your order delivered to your nearest store
- European Community (EU): £12.50
- All other destinations: £20.00
For full information on our shipping options, please click here.
At Zee & Co. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us and even though we inspect every item before an order is shipped, we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item to us for a refund. For your ease we offer several return options.STANDARD RETURNS
If you would like to return your purchase (sale or non-sale) for a refund, simply return your item(s) within 21 days of receipt and enclose either a copy of your original invoice or returns procedure guide (which you will find enclosed within your order).
For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.FREE UK ROYAL MAIL RETURNS
Please complete the details on the Returns Procedure Guide (which you will find enclosed with your order) and return the information with the unwanted item(s). Attach the Royal Mail returns label to the outer packaging of the parcel and drop it into an official UK Post Office. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
If your parcel does not contain a free UK Royal Mail returns label, please contact our Customer Care team to obtain a new one. You can print off a new Returns Procedure Guide here.ZEE & CO STORES
Simply take your delivery note or order confirmation and the product you wish to return or exchange to a Zee & Co Branch and inform the sales assistant you purchased the item online. Please note that the refund must return back onto the original card used. For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.