Premier ShippingPremier Delivery UK for unlimited Standard delivery for a whole year.
Terms and Conditions:
- To take advantage of the Premier Shipping Service, select the option at checkout and when you next purchase from Zee & Co, the postage value will automatically be applied at checkout when selecting the Premier Delivery option. You will then receive unlimited FREE delivery or collection on your orders with no minimum spend for a whole year (subject to our fair use policy of a maximum 4 orders under a minimum value of £30 per order). Don't forget to select the premier delivery option at checkout.
- When you join Zee & Co Premier Shipping your membership is valid for a 12-month period from the date of purchase. You need a registered Zee & Co customer account to subscribe and be logged in to your customer account to use Zee & Co Premier Shipping.
- You can cancel your membership within 14 days of ordering by emailing Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund of your membership fee will be given if you have not made any eligible purchases using the Zee & Co Premier Delivery.
- Once an eligible purchase has been made your membership cannot be cancelled.
- Zee & Co is only available for delivery to UK addresses and entitles you to free next week day delivery if ordered before 10am Monday-Thursday (excluding these postcodes: AB31-56, BF (All), BT (ALL), GY (All), HS (All), IM (All), IV (All), JE (All), KA27-28, KW (All), PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE (ALL) which are usually placed on a 48 hour delivery service. Delivery is excluded on Public Holidays.
- Unlimited orders - there is no limit on how many times you may order within the 12-month membership period (subject to our fair use policy of a maximum 4 orders under a minimum value of £30 per order).
- It is your responsibility to ensure you use Zee & Co Premier Shipping in accordance with the terms and conditions. Any breach will result in the termination of your membership and no refund will be given.
- Zee & Co will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure is beyond reasonable expectations.
- Zee & Co reserves the right to accept or refuse membership and to change any terms and conditions at our discretion.
- You will be informed of any significant changes to these terms and conditions. All other Zee & Co terms and conditions apply.