Beige Rio Branco Hexamesh Trainers
- Garment Fit: True to size
Sizes given may vary between brands and products due to cut, fit and fabric. Please use the size guide for general guidance only and if you require further assistance, please contact Customer Care.
VEJA Rio Branco Hexamesh Trainers in Beige
The VEJA Rio Branco Hexamesh Trainers are perfect for every day and feature contrast orange heel and leather V logo on the side, while the front lace-up closure and smooth hexamesh upper ensures total comfort is provided front the first step to the last.
- Beige colour base
- Regular fit
- Front lace-up closure
- Upper: Hexamesh (70% organic cotton & 30% recycled polyester)
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Style Number: RBW012151
|Upper:||Hexamesh (70% organic cotton & 30% recycled polyester)|
|Extra Features:||Logo V made of rubber|
|Material Composition:||Hexamesh, suede, rubber|
- United Kingdom - Orders (non-sale) over £80: FREE (see full T&Cs)
- United Kingdom - DPD delivery (including sale items): £4.50
- United Kingdom - Royal Mail Special Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Saturday Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom - DPD Sunday Delivery: £9.00
- United Kingdom - Premier Shipping for a whole Year: £9.99
- Click & Collect - Get your order delivered to your nearest store
- European Community (EU): £12.50
- All other destinations: £20.00
For full information on our shipping options, please click here.
At Zee & Co. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us and even though we inspect every item before an order is shipped, we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item to us for either a refund or exchange. For your ease we offer several return options.
Orders placed from 1st October 2020 can be returned for a refund up until 5th January 2021, subject to our returns policy terms and conditions.
Our stores will be unable to accept any online order returns on the 26th, 27th and 28th December 2020.STANDARD RETURNS
If you would like to return your purchase (sale or non-sale) for a refund or exchange, simply return your item(s) within 14 days of receipt and enclose either a copy of your original invoice or returns procedure guide (which you will find enclosed within your order).
For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.FREE UK ROYAL MAIL RETURNS
Please complete the details on the Returns Procedure Guide (which you will find enclosed with your order) and return the information with the unwanted item(s). Attach the Royal Mail returns label to the outer packaging of the parcel and drop into an official UK Post Office. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
If your parcel does not contain a returns label or form you can print off a new label here.COURIER COLLECTION - £9.00
If you would prefer a courier collection for returns, please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0)1279 432078 who will arrange this for you. Please note that there is a £9.00 courier charge for this additional returns service that will need to be taken over the telephone. For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.ZEE & CO STORES
Simply take your delivery note or order confirmation and the product you wish to return or exchange to a Zee & Co Branch and inform the sales assistant you purchased the item online. Please note that the refund must return back onto the original card used. For exceptions and full returns terms and conditions please click here.